free invisible hit counter Economonics: A repbulican in Chicago!

Economonics

Thursday, October 27, 2005

A repbulican in Chicago!

When I arrived at the train station to wait for the morning train I was approached by a man who is running for state representative in November I am guessing. His name is Franco solidified who works full time as a lawyer. He was giving out pamphlets, which are very nicely done, however they do not say anything about his views on anything. This may be the standard operating procedure for this level of a politics but I am going to call his office later and ask about a couple topics. Oh by the way, he is a Republican so his favorable with me has reached 51%.

Update: He does have a website although it was not on his pamphlets!!! There are still no issues listed on the website. This must be modus operandi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home